Monday, April 26, 2010

My New Studio!!!!


I realize that I have been pretty quiet for a few days but it is for a good reason.  Remember the fence?  It is gone and now the room houses my studio!  It is significantly bigger than my old studio and has a very high vaulted ceiling.  My studio feels so airy and light now.

Everything is not quite in it's place yet although it is now functioning properly.  There are still things to hang on the walls and furniture to get.

Speaking of furniture, see the chairs above... I am now the proud owner of 2 of the cinnibar (burnt orange) color ones.  I also got the same style in a padded slate blue colored leather that I will use at my calligraphy desk.

The best part...they were on sale.  The orange ones were $35 each (seeing as they were floor samples and the last 2 left), and the leather one was $99.  I am so happy with them ( I have been addressing envelopes in my blue one all afternoon) and can't wait to finish the rest of the studio.

More pictures of the room to come.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment