Monday, January 25, 2010

Fragrant Garden Roses






Good Monday morning. We've had a bit of nice weather this weekend and it has cheered me up immensely!

As a promise to myself, I have been keeping my little heirloom vase full of beautiful flowers. Gosh, it really does do a person some good to have them around.
Starring in this arrangement are some fragrant garden roses (not from my garden---if only). They were a great find at the local Central market here in town. And boy do they smell great.

Usually supermarket (and even wholesale) roses just don't have a fragrance. These however, smell just like you would dream a rose would smell, like a perfume that you want to put on right away.

So for this Monday, I have stopped to smell the roses, and I challenge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment