Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food and More Food



Things here at Amon Design Studio have been a little out of sorts. While I couldn't possibly live without my computer, I did have to for a bit while it was being reformatted. All is corrected and I'm back and running better than ever.

This picture is of a dinner I made for my lovely boyfriend a little while back. He apparently doesn't "care for" scallops although anyone that does would love this dish. I simply wrapped some large sea scallops in bacon that I had found at the farmers market (it was honey rosemary bacon!!) and grilled it on the indoor grill. With it, I paired roasted potatoes and asparagus.

I love, love, love roasted vegetables and think that you can never mess them up. Oh and if you have a convection oven at home, do roast them with that...it makes for some fabulous food.

One last food related comment.

Our dear friends K & J are back from exploring Europe and have invited us to join them in a dinner rotation. Basically, each "member" cooks a meal in turn and we enjoy a lovely meal each time! For me, it is the perfect way to spend time with friends and save a little money. This week is K's turn...he is a master grill er!

No comments:

Post a Comment