Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day



Although Valentines Day is not my favorite holiday, I am looking forward to it this weekend.

My best friend who I haven't seen in 2 years is coming to Austin to be my valentine and for the first time in 5 years, I live in the same city as my wonderful boyfriend.

Above is my collection of valentines and love related ephemera. It got a boost from some of my dear friends at the CCS (capital city scribes) meeting last night.

Featured in the center is a red and white mandala by Sandy Odom.

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend...and happy St. Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAY! Valentine's day was so wonderful this year (sans crappy boyfriend plus you any your parents)! The lovely valentines card you made for me is currently displayed on my refrigerator. You are the BEST valentine ever.

    ReplyDelete