Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Flowers



A view of the altar.





Just wanted to send some floral eye candy to you for your weekend.

These were all from a wedding ceremony back in February. The wedding reception was at Becker Vineyards, a very beautiful and quaint place to hold a reception. They also make some pretty stellar Texas wine...I recommend the Viogner. It has a strong nose and taste of Texas peaches, mmmm...

In case you need some entertainment, visit www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com, it made my sides cramp I was laughing so hard. You will see what happens when professional cake bakers get it very wrong. It was crazy...the longer I looked the funnier it got. It is my mfln or fml, meaning it sucks you in and the next thing you know you've been reading for an hour.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment